St. Johns County is offering the 2017 Annual Beach Passes at discounted prices. Passes will be available during normal business hours at the following locations:
* Tax Collector's Main Office, 4030 Lewis Speedway.
* Tax Collector's DuPont Center, 6658 US1 South.
* Tax Collector's Julington Creek Office, 725 Flora Branch Blvd.
* Tax Collector's Ponte Vedra Office, 5430 Palm Valley Rd.
* St. Johns County Beach Services Office, 901 Pope Rd.
* St. Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier Gift Shop, 350 A1A Beach Blvd.
Residents must present a valid I.D. with a St. Johns County address or present proof of property tax payments in St. Johns County. When requesting a handicap pass, a vehicle with a handicap hang-tag or license plate must be presented. Disabled military (100%) are eligible for a free annual pass by presenting military I.D. or a letter from Veterans Affairs. Beginning March 2, 2017, prices will increase. Vehicles accessing the beach do not need a beach pass until March 1, 2017.
$30 for a St. Johns County resident pass, $40 for a non-resident pass, and $20 for a handicap pass